Check out our weekly members class schedule here. Read the class descriptions below. (Please note there'll be no classes on UK public bank holidays
London Bridge Classes
The Still Space
- 06.30-09.00am Mysore Self Practice with Lee Monk
- 6:30–9:00am Online breathing, mindfulness and Mysore self-practice with Scott Johnson
- 7:30–8:30pm Still Space: Yoga philosophy/mindfulness with Scott Johnson
- 6:30–9:00am Mysore self-practice with Scott Johnson
- 6:30-8:15am Guided Ashtanga yoga with Lee Monk
Ready to join us?
Check out the details of how to join our online and in-person classes and membership
Guided half primary/full primary
Join our teachers Lee Monk and Wendy Haigh for early morning Ashtanga yoga guided classes open to all levels on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Mysore Self-practice (online and in London Bridge)
Join Scott Johnson and Jayne Wilton for Mysore-style Ashtanga yoga self-practice either in-person or online. The self-practice method is the traditional way to learn the practice of Ashtanga yoga. Scott will guide and encourage you in your practice and it means you can start anytime after 6:30am (the class ends at 08:30am).
The Still Space: Yoga philosophy discussion/mindfulness practice
Join us for our Monday evening philosophy lectures, mindfulness and discussion with Scott Johnson.
Saturday Yoga Clinic
Join Scott Johnson and the community each Saturday morning for an hour of unpacking any issues you may have around your yoga practice.