Terms & Conditions
Important information about our online membership
- Our online membership has been carefully curated so you can get the most out of spending time with our experienced teachers. It is suitable for anyone but please do consult with us if you have any concerns.
- On our platform we may also include classes and resources that may not be suitable for beginners so please do read the description for each class before you start. Get in touch if you have any questions.
- We have also created a free beginners course for anyone interested in joining our community. You can access the course here.
- We recommend consulting with a qualified health professional before undertaking any exercise programme if you have any injuries or medical conditions, including, but not limited to, any injuries, recent surgery, if you are currently taking any medication, have any medical conditions or if you are pregnant.
- Please note that by paying for and joining this online membership you confirm that you have read and agree with our terms and conditions, as stated below.
Membership terms and conditions
- You have unlimited access to our online membership and its subsequent resources as long as you are a subscriber. Subscriptions are paid either weekly or quarterly in advance.
- Please use the resources safely and let us know if you have any questions.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by following the cancel membership link on your dashboard, or by clicking here. You will continue to have access until the end of the week/month which you have paid for.
- We are unable to offer refunds for weekly payments already made.
- We reserve the right to withdraw access to these resources at any time. In the unlikely event that we do this, any unused portion of the month already paid for will be refunded.
- Access to the online resources is not transferable to a third party without prior confirmation by us in writing.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions.
Your health and wellbeing
By using these online resources you take full responsibility for yourself and your health and wellbeing.
Make sure that the environment that you are in is suitable for practising in with enough room to move around safely. We offer variations and options in each of the classes for you to explore so that you can move in a way that supports you.
If you would prefer not to receive the newsletters you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.